You can move around with your keyboard
Drop pin on the map to start a new report
Press space again to adjust the location
Reposition if needed, then hit Continue

Report your problem

Please do not use this form for reporting emergencies and urgent problems.


Remember that FixMyStreet is primarily for reporting physical problems that can be fixed. Remember that you can contact Oxfordshire County Council for additional issues that are not covered on this reporting facility.

Cycle Path: Subcategory
Street Lighting: Subcategory
  • Reports with photos in them tend to get fixed more quickly
  • To help us locate the problem, include both a close-up and a wide shot
  • Avoid personal information and vehicle number plates

Public details

Report details

All the information you provide here will be sent to the relevant department. The summary and description will also be made public, plus your name if you give us permission.

e.g. ‘10 inch pothole on Example St, near post box’

e.g. ‘This pothole has been here for two months and…’

  • Be polite
  • Use exact locations (e.g. carriageway)
  • Say how long the issue’s been present
  • Don’t identify or accuse other people
  • Don’t include private contact details in the description

Next: Tell us about you

or No personal details will be stored, and you will not receive updates about this report.

Tell us about you

Do you have a FixMyStreet password?