You can move around with your keyboard
Drop pin on the map to start a new report
Press space again to adjust the location
Back to all reports

Surface water main drain

Reported via desktop in the Drainage category anonymously at 13:02, Mon 17 May 2021

Sent to Oxfordshire County Council 5 minutes later

Hi please attend to a surface water problem. The main pipe is blocked out side no 62 hillview crescent. It is backing up to the man hole in our garden. I am the landlord of property. This has been a problem for some yearsbut has never been corrected.

Council ref: ENQ21894822

Asset ID: 290767413

RSS feed of updates to this problem Receive email when updates are left on this problem.


  • Thank you for your enquiry. This issue has been passed onto the relevant team for investigation.

    State changed to: Investigating

    Posted by Oxfordshire County Council at 13:03, Mon 17 May 2021

  • Thank you for your report. We have looked at the drainage infrastructure for this location and the manhole cover outside number 62 Hill View crescent, is a Thames Water asset. They have both foul water and surface water in this exact location. Please contact them directly regarding this matter. Thank you

    State changed to: Investigation complete

    Posted by Oxfordshire County Council at 13:26, Tue 18 May 2021

This report is now closed to updates. You can make a new report in the same location.