Back to all reports

Grass verges

Reported via desktop anonymously at 12:00, Thursday 4 February 2021

Sent to Oxford City Council and Oxfordshire County Council less than a minute later

Photo of this report zoom


Hi All,

Since last year I am having problem with the grass verges in fron of my house. I tried to speak with my local councillors and the city council but they suggested me to contact you.

Attached the text from the city coucil:

"Hi Giacomo, We suggest making a new fix my street report via our website initially. You can state that you’re willing to carry out your own repair. A highway inspector should be able to respond and let you know if this is possible. Kind regards,

Customer Service Advisor General Enquiries Oxfordshire County Council Speedwell House Speedwell Street"

I know you are not entitled to fix the grass verges because I already spoke with you last year. I would like to know if eventually I can pay for the job and deduct that from the council tax. Thanks for your help!

Giacomo Galuppi

RSS feed of updates to this problem Receive email when updates are left on this problem.

Provide an update

Please note that updates are not sent to the council. Your information will only be used in accordance with our privacy policy

Next: Tell us about you

or No personal details will be stored, and you will not receive updates about this report.

Your update

Tell us about you

Do you have a FixMyStreet password?