Back to all reports

Need a traffic safety mirror installed opposite exit of my driveway.

Reported via desktop anonymously at 12:32, Monday 5 October 2020

Sent to Cherwell District Council and Oxfordshire County Council less than a minute later

The exit of my house driveway is in a blind spot. I need a traffic mirror installed on the opposite side of the road. How do i apply to council for permission to install a suitable traffic safety mirror?

Council ref: ENQ20877702

RSS feed of updates to this problem Receive email when updates are left on this problem.


  • Thank you for your enquiry. This issue has been passed onto the relevant team for investigation.

    State changed to: Investigating

    Posted by Oxfordshire County Council at 12:32, Monday 5 October 2020

  • Thank you for your report. We are very sorry however, as a county policy we can not allow you to install a traffic mirror. We suggest that you talk to your local parish to alternative solutions.

    State changed to: Investigation complete

    Posted by Oxfordshire County Council at 14:03, Thursday 5 November 2020

This report is now closed to updates. You can make a new report in the same location.