Back to all reports

Need a sign Moved due to full planning permission granted

Reported in the Road Traffic Signs and Road Markings category anonymously at 13:06, Thursday 10 September 2020

Sent to Oxfordshire County Council less than a minute later

I have obtained full planning permission to build on the land at Hudson street and the Humps for 150 yards sign is in the way of the new driveway. How do i go about having this relocated. ?

Council ref: ENQ20875888

RSS feed of updates to this problem Receive email when updates are left on this problem.


  • Thank you for your enquiry. This issue has been passed onto the relevant team for investigation.

    State changed to: Investigating

    Posted by Oxfordshire County Council at 13:06, Thursday 10 September 2020

Provide an update

Your information will only be used in accordance with our privacy policy

Next: Tell us about you

or No personal details will be stored, and you will not receive updates about this report.

Your update

Tell us about you

Do you have a FixMyStreet password?