Back to all reports

Drainage problem external to house

Reported in the Drainage category anonymously at 14:48, Monday 18 May 2020

Sent to Oxfordshire County Council less than a minute later

A blockage external to the house that Thames Water can’t clear. Need Urgent assistance contacting the developer for foul water plans so Thames Water can continue to fix before it backs up out of the toilets

Council ref: ENQ20865329

RSS feed of updates to this problem Receive email when updates are left on this problem.


  • Thank you for your enquiry. This issue has been passed onto the relevant team for investigation.

    State changed to: Investigating

    Posted by Oxfordshire County Council at 14:49, Monday 18 May 2020

  • This report is not the responsibility of Oxfordshire County Council. Foul water would need to be reported to Thames Water Foul Team. We only deal with drains that take away rain water and nothing to do with clean or foul pipes. Regards

    State changed to: Investigation complete

    Posted by Oxfordshire County Council at 15:10, Monday 18 May 2020

This report is now closed to updates. You can make a new report in the same location.