Back to all reports

Request for double yellow lines

Reported in the Road Traffic Signs and Road Markings category anonymously at 15:17, Tue 18 February 2020

Sent to Oxfordshire County Council 3 minutes later

There is a problem with a school nearby, where parents pick up their kids, also people not knowing that the kerb is dropped, so I am always blocked in. I urgently need double yellow lines/some sort of road marking as I can't park on my property. Also, what is the law with regards to someone blocking you in over a dropped kerb? Outside house no 14 Tweed Crescent.

Council ref: ENQ20858580

RSS feed of updates to this problem Receive email when updates are left on this problem.


  • Thank you for your enquiry. This issue has been passed onto the relevant team for investigation.

    State changed to: Investigating

    Posted by Oxfordshire County Council at 15:20, Tue 18 February 2020

Provide an update

Your information will only be used in accordance with our privacy policy

Next: Tell us about you

or No personal details will be stored, and you will not receive updates about this report.

Your update

Tell us about you

Do you have a FixMyStreet password?