Back to all reports

Drainage problem

Reported in the Drainage category anonymously at 14:14, Thursday 6 February 2020

Sent to Oxfordshire County Council 4 minutes later

Water comes from the road and goes into residents house. House no 28 is getting a lot of water in their property.

Council ref: ENQ20856712

RSS feed of updates to this problem Receive email when updates are left on this problem.


  • Thank you for your enquiry. This issue has been passed onto the relevant team for investigation.

    State changed to: Investigating

    Posted by Oxfordshire County Council at 14:18, Thursday 6 February 2020

Provide an update

Your information will only be used in accordance with our privacy policy

Next: Tell us about you

or No personal details will be stored, and you will not receive updates about this report.

Your update

Tell us about you

Do you have a FixMyStreet password?