You can move around with your keyboard
Drop pin on the map to start a new report
Press space again to adjust the location
Start new report here Reposition report here
Back to all reports

Numerous potholes along east to west carriagway

Reported in the Pothole category anonymously at 07:30, Fri 31 January 2020

Sent to Oxfordshire County Council less than a minute later

Would it not be a wise move to use the school half-term holiday period to properly repair the numerous potholes along this road rather than ineffective dollops of tarmac,

Council ref: ENQ20855931

RSS feed of updates to this problem Receive email when updates are left on this problem.


  • Thank you for your enquiry. This issue has been passed onto the relevant team for investigation.

    State changed to: Investigating

    Posted by Oxfordshire County Council at 07:30, Fri 31 January 2020

  • Thank you for your enquiry. We have investigated your report and it has been actioned to be fixed.

    State changed to: Action scheduled

    Posted by Oxfordshire County Council at 13:32, Fri 31 January 2020

  • State changed to: Fixed

    Updated by Oxfordshire County Council at 10:03, Thu 6 February 2020

  • The response time to the reported potholes was good but the quality of the work was poor and several potholes were ignored which is a waste of public money as the contractor will be called back in the near future to repair large holes that could have been dealt on the first visit.

    State changed to: Open

    Posted anonymously at 08:07, Fri 28 February 2020
    Still open, via questionnaire

  • The junction of pound lane and main street in sibford Gower there are two issues. There are no footpaths and if cars are wanting to come around the corner there really is nowhere safe to go. Please check it out.

    Posted anonymously at 14:56, Tue 30 June 2020

Provide an update

Your information will only be used in accordance with our privacy policy

Next: Tell us about you

Your update

Tell us about you

Do you have a FixMyStreet password?