Back to all reports

Water is coming off the highway and settling alongside my house

Reported in the Drainage category anonymously at 14:10, Tuesday 14 January 2020

Sent to Oxfordshire County Council 6 minutes later

The cottage is a mud 19th century farm workers cottage . The water will damage the foundations and damp will come into the house . The water needs to drain away from the house .

Council ref: ENQ20853506

RSS feed of updates to this problem Receive email when updates are left on this problem.


  • Thank you for your enquiry. This issue has been passed onto the relevant team for investigation.

    State changed to: Investigating

    Posted by Oxfordshire County Council at 14:16, Tuesday 14 January 2020

Provide an update

Your information will only be used in accordance with our privacy policy

Next: Tell us about you

Your update

Tell us about you

Do you have a FixMyStreet password?