Back to all reports

Drooped kerb

Reported anonymously at 10:12, Wednesday 20 November 2019

Sent to Oxford City Council and Oxfordshire County Council 5 minutes later

Disabled member of the public would like to request for the slope/ drooped kerb on the Pusey Place and Pussey Street. Member of the public said she had to go on the road as she is unable to get her mobility scooter on the pavement.

Council ref: ENQ19848185

RSS feed of updates to this problem Receive email when updates are left on this problem.


  • Thank you for your enquiry. This issue has been passed onto the relevant team for investigation.

    State changed to: Investigating

    Posted by Oxfordshire County Council at 10:16, Wednesday 20 November 2019

Provide an update

Your information will only be used in accordance with our privacy policy

Next: Tell us about you

Your update

Tell us about you

Do you have a FixMyStreet password?