Back to all reports

Road signs

Reported anonymously at 11:11, Mon 13 May 2019

Sent to Oxfordshire County Council and Vale of White Horse District Council 5 minutes later

Road works signs need to be collected from outside resident property.

Council ref: ENQ19833027

RSS feed of updates to this problem Receive email when updates are left on this problem.


  • This report is not the responsibility of Oxfordshire County Council. Parking issues should be reported to the Police on 101..

    State changed to: Investigation complete

    Posted by Oxfordshire County Council at 09:12, Mon 29 July 2019

This report is now closed to updates. You can make a new report in the same location.