Back to all reports

Replacement kerb posts

Reported in the Grass and Hedges category anonymously at 14:18, Thursday 18 April 2019

Sent to Oxfordshire County Council 2 minutes later

We moved into our property 13 years ago and at that time there were 6 wooden posts on the grassed area between the road and the path in front of our property. Over the years these have either been knocked down or stolen and we would like to re-instate them (to stop people parking on this area).

We are happy to pay for the posts and also carry out the work but need confirmation that we can do this as the land is Council property.

Council ref: ENQ19831705

RSS feed of updates to this problem Receive email when updates are left on this problem.


  • Thank you for your enquiry. This issue has been passed onto the relevant team for investigation.

    State changed to: Investigating

    Posted by Oxfordshire County Council at 14:20, Thursday 18 April 2019

  • Thank you for your report. Can you please provide me with contact details e.g phone number my email is

    State changed to: Investigation complete

    Posted by Oxfordshire County Council at 12:06, Friday 26 April 2019

Provide an update

Your information will only be used in accordance with our privacy policy

Next: Tell us about you

Your update

Tell us about you

Do you have a FixMyStreet password?