Back to all reports

Double Yellow Lines Reequest

Reported in the Road Traffic Signs and Road Markings category anonymously at 10:02, Wed 23 January 2019

Sent to Oxfordshire County Council 3 minutes later

There is a problem with a school nearby, where parents pick up their kids, also people not knowing that the kerb is dropped, so I am always blocked in. I urgently need double yellow lines/some sort of road marking as I can't park on my property. Also, what is the law with regards to someone blocking you in over a dropped kerb? Outside house no 14 Tweed Crescent.

Council ref: ENQ19824259

RSS feed of updates to this problem Receive email when updates are left on this problem.


  • Thank you for your enquiry. This issue has been passed onto the relevant team for investigation.

    State changed to: Investigating

    Posted by Oxfordshire County Council at 10:05, Wed 23 January 2019

  • Some examples of cars blocking my driveway on a daily basis.

    Posted anonymously at 11:24, Thu 24 January 2019

  • Is someone attending to this?

    Posted anonymously at 10:38, Wed 6 February 2019

  • APM added to programme

    State changed to: Investigation complete

    Posted by Oxfordshire County Council at 17:26, Wed 10 April 2019

This report is now closed to updates. You can make a new report in the same location.