Back to all reports

Traffic restriction enforcement

Reported in the Highway Schemes category anonymously at 21:26, Tue 28 August 2018

Sent to Oxfordshire County Council 3 minutes later

Hi, whilst waiting outside all bar one on the high street, I noticed a number of cars – including taxis – enter turl street from the high street. There is a sign there meaning ‘no motor vehicles’ at that end of turl st. see picture attached. What is the county council doing about enforcement and stopping vehicles entering turl st from the high st. Turl st really could be access only from broad st, with bollards at the high st end. Thanks Don o’neal

RSS feed of updates to this problem Receive email when updates are left on this problem.


  • Neither Council's have the authority to enforce as the contravention is a moving traffic offence that can only be dealt with by Thames Valley Police

    State changed to: No further action

    Posted by Oxfordshire County Council at 17:00, Tuesday 22 January 2019

Provide an update

Your information will only be used in accordance with our privacy policy

Next: Tell us about you

Your update

Tell us about you

Do you have a FixMyStreet password?