Back to all reports

Pavement cracking up

Reported in the Pavements category anonymously at 12:05, Tue 8 May 2018

Sent to Oxfordshire County Council 5 minutes later

Pavement in front of our drive (no 25) is deteriorating quickly. Also, when kerbs were replaced a few years ago, the height increased, and catches a number of drivers (esp bus and rubbish lorries). So we would like to lower the kerb. Can we discuss lowering the kerb at the same time as repairing the pavement to make best use of your time Thanks

RSS feed of updates to this problem Receive email when updates are left on this problem.


  • State changed to: Investigating

    Updated by Oxfordshire County Council at 15:54, Thu 17 May 2018

  • Apologies for the delay in response. Due to the length of time since it was reported please can you confirm if it is still an issue by changing the state back to Open.

    State changed to: No further action

    Posted by Oxfordshire County Council at 20:53, Sun 23 September 2018

  • Please keep open

    State changed to: Open

    Posted anonymously at 11:17, Tue 25 September 2018

Provide an update

Your information will only be used in accordance with our privacy policy

Next: Tell us about you

Your update

Tell us about you

Do you have a FixMyStreet password?