Contact the team

You are reporting the following problem report for being abusive, containing personal information, or similar:

Major blockage, surface water not draining away. Thames Water have indicated this is not their responsibility

Reported anonymously at 10:05, Tuesday 23 July 2019

A Drainage problem has been found by Oxfordshire County Council



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on