Contact the team

You are reporting the following problem report for being abusive, containing personal information, or similar:

Easement request from electricity provider

Reported anonymously at 16:36, Wednesday 27 March 2019

Hello I represent Highways England and we have been approached by Scottish & Southern Electricity Networks about a proposed easement they require over land registered to Highways England. As much of the land relates to Faringdon Road, we will need Oxfordshire County Council's approval as the local highway authority. Please could you ask the appropriate person within the Council to contact me about this - preferably via email.



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on