Read this first?

If this is your first report on FixMyStreet, you may want to read our Guide to Road, Cycle and Footpath repairs first. It explains what we can and can't fix and other ways you can get help!

How to report a problem

  1. Enter an Oxfordshire postcode, or street name and area
  2. Locate the problem on a map of the area
  3. Enter details of the problem
  4. Confirm the report and Oxfordshire County Council will investigate